Railway Recruitment Boards(RRBs) invite Online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of JE, JE (Information Technology), DMS and CMA in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways.
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||
|Depot Material Superintendent||
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||
1. Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines prescribed against various posts in Annexure-A of the detailed CEN to be published on the websites of RRBs.
2. Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
3. Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc., (Computer Science)/BCA/ B.Tech. (Information Technology}/B.Tech. (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/Institute need to have B.E./ B.Tech., Diploma in Engineering, PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA, DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course.
4. Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
5. Stage of Examination: There shall be the two-stage computer-based test (CBT) followed by document verification and medical examination.
6. Medical Standards: Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for.
7. Reservation and suitability for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): For details refer the detailed CEN published on the websites of RRBs.
8. Reservation for ExServicemen (ExSM): For details refer the detailed CEN published on the websites of RRBs.
9. Examination Fee:
1.For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Si. No.2 Out of this fee of MO, an amount of 2400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT. ₹.500
For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwBDs / Women / Transgender / Minorities I Economic Backward Classes. This fee of 2250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT. ₹.250
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019)Minimum: 18 Years Minimum: 33 Years
Starting Date to Apply: 02.01.2019
Last date to Apply: 31.01.2019
Last day for Payment: 05.02.2019
SBI Bank Challan: 04.02.2019
Post Office Challan: 04.02.2019